Participation in Hong Kong Food Expo 2019
In celebration of the first anniversary of Saketora, we have joined the Hong Kong Food Expo 2019 from 15th Aug to 19th Aug. Not only could visitors enjoy our exquisite sakes, but participate in a give-away game that offered the winner a round-way trip to Tokyo. We were also very glad to receive a lot of precious comments that could help us improve our services. Let’s have a look at the 5 most popular items and some highlights of the festival.
- Yamazaki Distillery Reserve
Suntory Casked Umeshu
- Outstanding sake usually served at high-class events like the celebration ceremony of Louis Vuitton and the Nobel Banquet. Aromatic and fruity. Brewed with Yamadanishiki polished to 50% and aged for 3 years.
- Kuromatsu-Senjo Prototype
- Brewed using the local sake rice of Nagao Prefecture which was highly polished, this Junmai Daiginjo shows roundness and delicateness, with high fragrance, complexity and rich fruitiness.
- Komasa No Umeshu
- Traditional homemade style plum wine. Shochu-based, this plum wine is well-balanced, with intense taste, mellow mouthfeel, rich aroma and pleasant tartness of plums.
- Jokigen Kiss of Fire
- Outstanding sake even served at high-class events such as the celebration ceremony of Louis Vuitton and the Nobel Banquet.
- Premium product of Hakutaku. The same type of sake adopted by the Ise Grand Shrine, Japan's most sacred and prestigious shrine. Traditional and classy style.
※The winner will be contacted individually after the announcement on 27th Aug.