Participation in Hong Kong Wine & Spirits 2019
As one of the largest beverage trade shows in Asia, International Wine and Spirits Fair has taken place in the early November. Joining this year, Saketora not only offered free tasting of the exclusive brands and special sakes that are not yet available in Hong Kong, but co-exhibited with Japan Metalware Industrial Association, showcasing sake containers made with traditional metalware craftsmanship. Let’s have a look at the highlights of the event.
- Kuromatsu-Senjo Prototype
- Brewed using the local sake rice of Nagao Prefecture which was highly polished, this Junmai Daiginjo shows roundness and delicateness, with high fragrance, complexity and rich fruitiness.
- Takasago Sparkling Umeshu
- A sweet, fresh sparkling umeshu unusually made with Yamahai sake. Light in alcohol with just 375ml, it is perfect for those who want to drink alone.
- Yamazaki Distillery Reserve
Suntory Casked Umeshu
- Premium plum wine with rich aroma of whisky as well as long and gentle aftertaste.
- "On a night like that…"
Moon, Junmai Daiginjo
- Complex and rich. A poetic Junmai Daiginjo made in the concept of Full Moon. The latest product of the series of "On a night like this…".
- Premium product of Hakutaku. The same type of sake adopted by the Ise Grand Shrine, Japan's most sacred and prestigious shrine. Traditional and classy style.