To support the 5 dreamers of Gokujo, Saketora is now releasing a special set with free delivery. The set includes all 5 items of Gokujo 2019. Despite sharing the same rice and the same polishing rate, they bring you totally different sensations. Do try the differences and show your support!
- “Hokkou Masamune, Junmai Ginjo” is Brewed in freezing winter, this sake was fermented and matured slowly, leading to a good balance with green notes and the hint of young banana. With its sharp and mildly bitter aftertaste, it especially goes well with light dishes.
- “Fukumuryo, Junmai Ginjo” is from the brewery owned by a musician and pianist, so even while producing this sake, he was playing ochestra the whole time. The vibration of the music energizes the activity of yeasts and creates a better chemical reaction, resulting in a sake that is rich in flavors of rice with the hints of ripe apple. It can complement heavy dishes like braised meat.
- “Ikioi Masamune, Junmai Ginjo” is especially suitable for those who have been used to sake. since instead of three-step fermentation, the brewery adopts four-step method to make their sake, leading to a richer mouthfeel.
- “Sekizen, Junmai Ginjo” is fresh and elegant with the hints of green apple and a good balance. With its long aftertaste and smooth mouthfeel, it especially pairs well with dishes that have mild flavors such as Japanese cuisine and Cantonese food.
- “Moto Oi No Matsu, Junmai Ginjo” is rich like ripe banana with a long aftertaste and firm structure, this sake especially complements savory food such as smoked cheese.
*This set can be ordered together with other items.
*When you order this set with other items ,Shipping fee will be charged only for the items except the set.
- Customer reviews