Thanks to all your support, this month has marked the 2-year anniversary of Saketora! As sake connects people and Japan with the world, we have decided to celebrate this year under the theme “For Your Sake”. From today, a Facebook contest will be launched on the concept “Sake For Your Sake”. After shopping on our store, upload a photo of the sake to our Facebook, then tag a friend and explain why you want to share it with him. The 5 persons with the most thoughtful reasons will win a bottle of premium Daiginjo and two luxury sake cups (Total value: $1,260)! Join the game, win the gift and share with your beloved!
of Kuromatsu Senjo &
2 Guinomi sake cups
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- Each purchase number can only participate once.
- The purchase date must be after 06/07/2020 for participating the event.
- The campaign will end at 23:50 on 31/07/2020.
- All prizes cannot be returned and are non-exchangeable for cash and/ or other gifts.
- Winners must follow the terms of conditions associated with the prizes when redeeming.
- Saketora reserves the right of reposting or sharing the photos and comments related to the contest.
- In the event of any dispute, Saketora reserves the right of final decision on all matters concerning this campaign.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.