At the beginning of each year, queues are here, there and everywhere on the streets in Japan. And the reason behind, is the launch of lucky bags from different kinds of shops. So why is it so popular that making it a 'New Year custom' in Japan?
'Lucky bags' are said to be owned by gods and filled with good lucks. In the Edo period, some department stores made use of this myth, putting goods into the bags and selling them at discounted rates, so that customers could "luckily" buy them at favourable prices. In addition, the lucky bags are filled with unknown random contents, so every purchase makes people feel surprised. And these make lucky bags popular in Japan for many years until now. In recent years, in order to let customers feel secure, many shops are providing lucky bags with the contents disclosed. Although it amay lack a sense of mystery, customers can make sure what they are going to have are something they want.
1.Dassai Junmai-daiginjo 23 720ml / 2.Dassai Junmai-daiginjo 39 720ml /
3.Link 8888 Junmai Daiginjo Aged in Seavas Legal Barrels 720ml / 4.Kaijo Junmai Daiginjo Genshu The Premium 720ml / 5.Kuromatsu-Senjo Prototype Junmaidaiginjo 720ml /
6.On a night like this… Moon, Junmai Daiginjo 720ml / 7.Azumano Fumoto, Drip-Pressed Junmai Daiginjo (Aiyama) 720ml / 8.Hakkaisan Junmai Daiginjo Aged 3 Years 720ml /
9.Shusen Eiko, Junmai Daiginjo, Laugh with Sake 720ml / 10.Taiheizan Junmai-daiginjo Tenko 720ml / 11.Kubota Manju 720ml /
12.Tomio Daiginjo Yamada Nishiki 720ml / 13.PREMIUM FLOWER Junmai Daiginjo 720ml /
14.Taiheizan Junmai Daiginjo Tenko 20 720ml / 15.Kikusui Kuramitsu Junmai Daiginjo 750ml /
16.Tamano-hikari Autumn edition Junmai Daiginjo Omachi 720ml / 17.KONISHI Junmai Daiginjo Blue Veluriyam 720ml /
18.Koshino Bairi, Daiginjo Genshu (2020 Awarded Edition) 720ml
19.Alps Masamune Junmai Daiginjo Sankeinishiki 16% 720ml / 20.59Jo Series (1 random bottle) /
21.Azakura Junmai Daiginjo Genshu Misatonishiki 720ml / 22.Toko, Left-Handed Junmai Daiginjo (Dewasansan) 720ml / 23.Hideyoshi, Daiginjo 720ml / 24.Kikusakari X AUTO MOAI Limited Junmai Ginjo 720ml /
25.Junmai Daiginjo Yume No Kaori 720ml / 26.PREMIUM FLOWER Junmai Daiginjo 720ml /
27.Myokozan, Daiginjo (Rice Polishing Ratio 35%) 720ml / 28.Maboroshi-no-taki Daiginjo, Hisetsu 720ml /
29.Nanawarai Daiginjo Ginka 720ml / 30.Sake container - Blue Fuji Set / 31.Double Wall Sake Cup (Silver, Gold OR Pink Gold)
※Items in the lucky bags are selected on a random basis. No exchange or refund will be accepted.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- Each raffle ticket can only participate once.
- Raffle tickets number would be sent through email on 7th Jan.
- Lucky draw results would be released on 10th Jan at Saketora homepage and seperate emails would be sent to the winners.
- The winners' prizes - Juyondai Junmai Daiginjo Banshu Yamada Nishiki' would be shipped from Japan on 12th Jan.
- All prizes cannot be returned and are non-exchangeable for cash and/ or other gifts.
- Winners must follow the terms of conditions associated with the prizes when redeeming.
- In the event of any dispute, Saketora reserves the right of final decision on all matters concerning this campaign.
- In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
- The most coveted sake brand - Juyondai
- Juyondai - A sake brand that changed the drinking habit of Japanese sakes, from light and dry to the fruity Ginjo. The mouthfeel is smooth, the aroma is mild and the sweetness is light, which makes it unforgettable once you have tried. Yet, the popular Juyondai is rare in the free market and makes it become expensive or even priceless. Luckily this time, Saketora going to provide 2 bottles of Interested in this premium sake? Have our lucky bag and try you luck!