Buy Fine Sake to Win Fine Glasses
As a sake fan, who doesn’t know about “Zaku”? It has become one of the most sought-after sake brands in the world, but have you heard about its sister brand “Suzukagawa”? Of excellent quality, it is loved by the locals, and during this festive season, Saketora has decided to bring in its 3 limited items, 2 of which only have 12 bottles available. From now until 12/31, you will even have a chance to win the premium sake cups made with Tsubame-sancho techniques by buying Suzukagawa sake! Let’s join the campaign to enjoy fine sake and win a big gift!
Located in Suzuka City, Mie Prefecture, “Shimizu Seizaburo Shoten Brewery” has developed two brands – Zaku and Suzukagawa. Modern, crisp and fruity, the former is popular among both beginners and sake geeks. On the other hand, classic, rich and floral, the latter is more well-known in the local market. In fact, with smaller production, Suzukagawa is even rarer and seldom available in restaurants or department stores. If you deem yourself as a sake fan, definitely you should not miss the 3 premium sakes we introduce this month.
ONLY 12 BOTTLES
- Junmai Daiginjo
- Brewed only using Yamadanishiki, it is crisp, delicate, elegant and floral with the fresh notes of green apple. Only 12 bottles available.
ONLY 12 BOTTLES
- Junmai Daiginjo 40
- Light-bodied, soft and mellow, it is sweet and fruity with the notes of vanilla and grass. The finish is complex and shows a pleasant astringency. Only 12 bottles available.
- Junmai Ginjo Genshu
- Floral with the hints of steamed rice, green apple and white peach, it shows umami and pleasant acidity that balances well the sweetness. No water is added after fermentation, so the original mouthfeel is completely preserved. Only available in winter.
Terms and Conditions
- Participants must be over 18 years old.
- The campaign only applies to the order placed from 19/12/2019 12:00 to 31/12/2019 23:59. (GMT+ 8 HKT)
- The total purchase value is counted on the basis of a single order. Multiple orders can be made during the campaign, but only the highest value shall be counted.
- The campaign only applies to the sake of Suzukagawa but not the other brands.
- Only the winner shall be notified through email on 8/1/2020. Other entrants shall not be contacted.
- The gift shall be shipped out in mid-January 2020 since the calculation will take time.
- Saketora reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- In the event of any inconsistency, the Traditional Chinese version shall prevail.