The beauty of Japan: Temperature-sensitive Mt. Fuji Sake Cup Produced by the famous ‘Marumo Takagi Pottery’, this sake cup would show you the colourful Mt. Fuji and ‘Reverse Fuji’ when temperature of sake is below 17°C.
By using the special material that changes color below 17°C, the sake cup is temperature-sensitive. After adding the cold sake, the original colorless pattern will turn blue, showing a superb view of Mt. Fuji and 'Reverse Fuji' (Reverse Fuji is the reflection of Mt. Fuji on the lake), so that you can enjoy the beauty of Japan while tasting sake.
The Tono area in Gifu Prefecture is known as the 'Valley of Japanese Ceramics' and is the main area of Mino-yaki ware production, which has a history of producing pottery for more than 1,300 years. Among them, Ichikura, the birthplace of Marumo Takagi pottery, is famous for its sake cups production. After many years of changes, Marumo Takagi Pottery has achieved brilliant achievements and became the official pottery providing for the imperial family.
■How to Use
* Please use a soft sponge and clean with a neutral detergent.
* Do not use sponges with frosted ingredients.
* Prevent direct sunlight.
* Not compatible with dishwasher, microwave and oven.
* Sake cup can be easily damaged if scratched.
* When handling the sake cup, please do not make it collide with other hard objects.
- Customer reviews