Special price for the special you!
15% off + Free delivery!!
The set represents the classic selection of Saketora, including 4 types of sake and 2 types of plum wine. Each item varies so much from one another – sweet versus dry and light versus rich. It is suitable for all people, especially those who want to compare and find out the differences in different sakes.
- “Maboroshinotaki Daiginjo” is light and crisp, going well with simple dishes such as steamed chicken.
- “Taiheizan Junmai Daiginjo Tenko” is dry and rich in flavors of rice, pairing well with Japanese food like tempura and also Cantonese dishes like roast pork and clay pot rice.
- “Jokigen Kiss of Fire” is clean and sweet like honey, showing a smooth and mellow mouthfeel after being aged for three years, especially pairing well with expensive seafood like lobster and abalone.
- “Toko Drip-pressed Junmai Daiginjo” is rich and sweet, a perfect match with food that has intense flavors such as miso and Cantonese braised beef.
- “Choya Uji Umeshu” is so light that you cannot realize it is an alcohol. Together with the green tea notes, it can be served as a dessert wine, so even those who seldom drink would also fall in love with it.
- “Yamazaki Distillery Reserve Suntory Casked Umeshu”, is mixed with whisky and aged in toasted casks, showing hint of spiciness that balances the sweetness of plum, so even those who do not like sweet drinks would fall in love with it. It can be easily arranged as a cocktail just by adding ice cubes or mixing with sparkling water.
*This set can be ordered together with other items.
*When you order this set with other items ,Shipping fee will be charged only for the items except the set.